Custom built five bedroom home tucked away in a cul-de-sac, on one of Boca Raton's most beautiful streets. Florenada is made up of 12 homes directly adjacent to Old Floresta. High ceilings and a beautiful staircase provide a grand entrance as you enter the home. Spacious interior with 4 bedrooms and an office. Formal dinning room with bay windows. The family room is full of natural light that leads out to the stunning backyard. The brick pavers and ivy covered columns deliver an old Florida charm. Fifth bedroom is currently an office with a private bath and a closet. This an amazing opportunity in one of the most sought after neighborhoods in East Boca.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,365 sq. ft
4,365 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Addison Mizner Elementary School
Boca Raton Community Middle School
Boca Raton Community High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Sitting,Mstr Bdrm - Upstairs
- Auto Garage Open,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Fireplace(s),Foyer,Pantry,Sky Light(s),Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage - Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price